Homelux aluminium silver tile trim 10mm
Protect edges and corners in your bathroom with this durable aluminium tile trim.
Designed for use with all our tiles that measure 9mm-11mm thickness, this decorative trim will help avoid chipping or damage - ideal in family or shared bathrooms with a high volume of everyday use.
Metal trims give a stylish finish to the tile edges and compliment other metal finishes in the room such as taps, shower frames and handles. Generally, round edge trims create a traditional effect whereas straight edge trims look more contemporary.
Manufactured from aluminium, this tile trim is 1.2m in length but can be cut to size to fit exposed tile edges, especially around window recesses and doors.
These trims neatly cover the unglazed edges of tiles around window reveals, boxed in pipework and partially tiled walls.
For a clean, professional finish to your bathroom walls, windows and other external corners make sure you add this tile trim to your basket.
Trim Selection & Installation:
1. Ensure you have the correct depth tiletrim for your tile. All our tile thicknesses can be found on the specifications section of each tile.
2. Measure the length of trim required then cut using a hacksaw and mitre box.
3. Press the trim into the tile adhesive ensuring the adhesive passes through the anchor holes. When using on external corners, overlap the trim the thickness of the tile and tile adhesive on the adjacent edge.
4. Tile over the Homelux branded section of the trim ensuring the tiletrim is flush with the top of the tile.
5. Grout the tiles and ensure that all excess grout and adhesive is removed immediately.